High Quality Rentals and Relocation Services designed to take the stress and anxiety out of finding a rental property.
Rentals & Leasing
Elite Leasing has access to the highest quality rentals in many San Francisco Bay Area neighborhoods. Prospective renters can view our properties online and arrange personal tours. Our website is updated frequently, so visit us often to see the latest inventory of apartments, condominiums and houses available for lease.
If you are not finding a rental property that meets your criteria, please complete the Renter Request form and one of our agents will be in touch to assist with your search.
We offer relocation services designed to assist clients who may be unfamiliar with the Bay Area or may not have the time to conduct a search themselves. The San Francisco Bay Area rental market is extremely competitive and our knowledge, expertise and network connections provide a valuable advantage in your search.
We offer two fee-based services to meet your needs:
The Elite Comprehensive Package
Designed to provide comprehensive personalized rental services by one of our licensed agents from start to finish of your search for a rental property.
The package includes:
- An interview by phone to define your needs and search criteria. In addition to discussing desired property features, we’ll also gain an understanding of your lifestyle, preferred neighborhoods, commute, and other details such as parking or pet requirements. We will also provide insight and information on current rental market rates.
- Preparation of your complete Application Packet for submission to prospective landlords, including necessary documents, application forms, credit reports, verification of tenancies, income documentation, pet resumes, applicant bios, etc.
- Research into matching properties through multiple market channels including, our own exclusive network of landlords and agents—where we are often able to identify suitable properties before they are made available to the public.
- Schedule appointments and escort you on a tour of selected properties.
- Assist you with the application process and conduct any lease negotiations.
- Work with you over the course of multiple days until you have a signed lease.
The Elite One-Day Tour
An affordable alternative when time or resources are limited.
- A telephone interview to help identify and define your search criteria. In addition to discussing features of your desired property, we will also gain an understanding of your lifestyle, preferred neighborhoods, commute and any parking and pet requirements. We will also provide insight and information on current rental market rates.
- Research into matching rental properties using multiple avenues including our own network of landlords and agents.
- Schedule appointments and take you on a one-day tour of the selected properties.
- Provide advice on rental application materials and the rental application process.
For more information about Elite Leasing services and pricing please contact:
Director of Leasing & Relocation
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do you charge for relocation service — don't you get paid by the landlord?
When we're working for you, we search every available listing in the open market (and those off-market when available), and do not limit your search to our own inventory of listings. It's rare that we have something in our inventory or on MLS that precisely fits what you are looking for. If it's not our listing, we don't get paid by the landlord, and thus we have to charge for our leasing services.
How many homes do you show us on a tour?
At a minimum, we show you 5-6 properties in a day of touring, and most often more than that.
What happens if I don't like the places you show
We work hard to ensure that the properties you see meet your criteria. Should we have any concerns about your criteria, we'll discuss them with you prior to your tour so that there are no surprises when we're touring. With the Elite Comprehensive Package, we're committed to working with you until you have a signed lease. Sometimes clients modify their criteria after their tour. When necessary, we'll address your concerns, revise solutions and schedule an additional day of touring. If you've signed up for the Customized One Day tour, we can upgrade you to the Full Service package (and credit you the fee of the Customized One Day Tour) and continue to work with you.
What sets you apart from other relocation agents?
With our expertise, connections, and knowledge of the San Francisco Bay Area real estate market, we can ensure that your search is successful. In addition, we're licensed by the State of California, which allows us to assist you with the paperwork and lease negotiations that unlicensed relocation agents cannot provide you with. We've been in the leasing and relocation business for over 8 years. We're patient and are good at listening to your concerns, and can customize our rental services to fit your needs.